Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 3: Love



Today, as we sat in church and listened to the sweet congregation sing, I was reminded that God's love speaks all languages.  It has no boundaries--no borders.  It doesn't need a translator.  Please continue to pray for us as we show God's love to these children through hugs, listening, games, crafts, and laughs.  

O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder













Consider all the worlds thy hands have made,



















I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,














Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee:















How great thou art! 




















How great thou art!




















Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee:





















How great thou art! 
















How great thou art! 















No comments:

Post a Comment